MOBILE APP AND TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
What are the hours of operation?
How do I report a service issue?
Where can I send feedback or ideas?
Is zTrip available where I live?
When will you expand the Ride Now feature to my city?
Is there a cost to create an account?
How do I create an account?
Can I save frequent pickup and destinations points?
How do I retrieve or reset my password?
How do I delete my zTrip account?
How do I give driver feedback?
How do I become a zTrip driver?
Who are the drivers?
Can I request a specific driver?
What’s your policy for babies and minors?
Our operators follow the state laws for child safety restraints. Learn more about child safety seat requirements. A passenger must be 16 or older to ride alone in a vehicle without an adult guardian.
I accidentally damaged a vehicle. What’s your cleaning policy?
What’s your cancellation policy?
When it comes to black car service, or Ride Now reservations, a cancellation incurs a $10 fee, but can be made at any time prior to pick-up. This fee is a concession to our operators for time and fuel expense following dispatch to your location. To cancel a Ride now reservation, you must select the “Cancel” button inside the app.
If for any reason the operator cannot find you at the designated pick-up location and cannot reach you for further instruction, your ride is treated as a cancellation, including the $10 cancellation fee.
If for any reason the operator does not show up within the expected pick-up time, the customer may cancel the ride. If cancellation incurs a cancellation fee as a result, please Contact zTrip Customer Care or via phone at 1 (855) MY ZTRIP (699-8747) to request a refund.
For scheduled Ride Later reservations, we will refund payment if cancelled more than one (1) hour prior to pick-up time. We cannot refund payment if cancelled with less than one hour notice prior to pick-up time or in the event of a reservation abandonment. Note that Dispatch will occasionally accommodate changes to reservations within this one-hour window. This policy also applies if you schedule a Ride later reservation within the one-hour window.
View our complete Terms of Service.
How do I request a vehicle to pick me up now?
- Download the free zTrip app from AppStore or Android Marketplace.
- Open the zTrip app and follow the instructions to sign up for a free user account.
- Enter or select your destination, choose for now or later using the clock icon.
- For Ride now, you will see a map and a red pin. Position the pin on the map where you would like to be picked up. You can also select the location bar and manually type in your location.
- Once you’ve identified your pick-up location, enter your drop-off location or select “I will tell the driver.”
- zTrip will send a text message with your confirmation and operator’s phone number.
- zTrip stores your credit card on file, so payments (tip included) are automatic and hassle free. Note: Airport transfers do not include gratuity.
- If you no longer need your ride, press “Cancel”. You can cancel a ride at any time; however, you will incur a $10 cancellation fee for black car service. Lucky for you, we do not assess a cancellation fee for either Ride Now or Ride Later taxi reservations.
I left something in the car. What do I do?
We are not responsible for items left behind during use of our service.
Can I request a vehicle for another person?
Can I request multiple vehicles?
Can I request a specific type of vehicle?
For Ride Later reservations, our black car service includes a choice of sedan or SUV where available.
How many passengers can fit in a vehicle?
Do you charge per person or per vehicle?
Extra stops are an additional $10 per stop.
How is pricing calculated?
Can I use more than one credit card?
Should I tip my driver? If so, how much?
Will I get charged a fee if I cancel my ride?
How do I redeem a promotional code?
A credit card must be on file in your account to use Promo Codes. Promo codes will only apply on trips booked using “in app” payment selection. Promotion codes and discounts cannot be applied to reservations made by phone or in vehicle.
What should I do if I have a billing issue?
APP AND WEBSITE TROUBLESHOOTING
How do I cancel an advance booking?
To cancel an advance booking: Open the zTrip app, tap the hamburger menu on the top left (the three-lined button), and select “Active Bookings”. From there, you can cancel any pending reservations or review completed trips. To cancel a trip for Now Use the blue Cancel button located at the top right corner.
Why isn’t my login working?
If these steps do not work, please contact us.
Why doesn’t the app recognize my exact location?
If you have ongoing problems with the application, please uninstall and reinstall. If that does not work, please contact us.